Thursday, November 6, 2008

A day in the life of a professional slacker, Part II

Sunday, November 2

8:00 a.m. Run 3.6 miles with Madison and her play date.

10:30 a.m. Run errands that have been put off for ~2 years (give or take)

1:00 p.m. Begin 40 mile bike ride out to Templeton (note to self: it seemed like a good idea at the time, but brownies for breakfast and skipping lunch might not have been the best choices, nutritionally speaking)

5:00 p.m. Grab headlamp and hiking boots for a quick trip up Mt. Wachusett with the dogs.

1 comment:

Edward Yu said...

Hey Chris,

Congratulations on doing the Pacific Coast Ride this past summer. My name is Edward and I did the Big Ride Across America this past summer. I was looking to do an unsupported ride from Seattle to Los Angeles this coming summer with a small group of people and am asking if you can send me your route sheets from your ride. I am interested in taking a look at them and most likely using the same route but am planning on different destinations per day since I am trying to ride about 90 miles per day from Seattle back down to SF. I currently live in Mountain View, CA. Thanks and happy holidays.

Edward Yu
edtkyu@gmail.com