Saturday, September 13, 2008
Home again
Back in Massachusetts. I ended up staying at Gros Ventre campground Monday night, just a few miles from the airport. During the day, I spent a lot of time in the library, just answering emails, looking at books, and I used one of their media rooms for a couple of hours. They had an interesting DVD about hiking the AT, tracking the progress of a number of different hikers. I didn’t have any special things to do that fit very well into my budget, timeframe, or motivation level. I was pretty wiped out. Things are sort of returning to normalcy, although I’ve got to trick my body into going back to East Coast time – I’m going to bed at 1 am, waking up at 9 – lunch is at 2, dinner’s at 8:30 or 9. I would totally go back now, this very instant, if I could!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment