I'm here in Seattle, trying to catch up on a month's worth of blogging. It's not easy, you know, balancing this professional slacker act! However, for a little while, I've left behind the catering, elder care, teaching, playing, and cleaning for a quick 2 week break, cycling on the west coast. Note that I said nothing about an "easy" trip.
Today's chores mostly consisted of repacking my gear and delivering it to the Lung Association so that I wouldn't have to haul it around tomorrow, to the start. I also went to the REI flagship store. The walk up to the store is very cool - they've got a mountain bike course set up, as well as a small scale simulation of a forest (waterfall included), so you can hike to a hiking store. Pretty nifty!
Tomorrow starts the Big Ride! YAY!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Chris!!!!! Keep living life to the fullest! Look us up when you get to our part of Virginia, too! I'll enjoy following your blog -- way to go!!
Post a Comment